跳至主要内容

My shopoify journey (24)

Quick update:

sorry for not updating in awhile. Still working on it. I hit a bump last month about 2 weeks into 


may, when theres was the pixel update.

This month I'm getting back on my feet.





I started a bit of seo. On second page of a 10k per month searches keyword. Hopefully hit 1st 

and make a few k per month. passive.

Also shoutout to the app ultimate special offers. Its for quantity breaks, buy 1 for 24.95, buy 2 


for 19,95 each. Dont have to install any code. 

and shoutout to gonimble.net


This is for aliexpress order fullfilement. It automatically orders your aliexpress products. Its still 


in the making, you cant connect existing products yourself, but its a great app. You can

 message the owner and he'll connect your products if you have them on shopified app or 

something.You dont have to touch anything, just at the end of they day, i go on and pay. No more

 dealing with VA's so its really nice. But its really cheap too. Theres orderlyitcs I believe as an

 alternative, but they charge $1 per order... No thanks.


Also shoutout to Qwaya. It basically lets me launch 200 ads in about 10 minutes, its that 


powerfull. Theres also adespresso but I like qwaya more.

If you want start shopify, you can click here: Shopify unlimited days trial.


Anyways:


I have 2 more days of miserable school, then summer break.. I'm stepping up my game big 


time. Planning to hit 10k a day, and even more after that.

Also this summer I want to expand to other traffic sources to not rely on just facebook traffic, so


 SEO, influencers, pintrest, google, youtube, facebook, etc.



Get started with Shopify for FREE! No credit card required!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

My shopify journey (22)

Update : So I launched a product about 48 hours ago and it's going great.  First day sales: So this was the first 24 hours of launch.  Profits were pretty bad, maybe 20-30 cad.  But that's expected. Now the next day it only spent abit more money but had double the sales.  Because it optimized.  If you want start shopify, you can click here :   S hopify unlimited days trial. Day 2 of launch (today) So today the profits were great! About 36 percent of this is profit which is great considering I'm  only accepting credit card and not paypal . Time to scale and launch more ads.  So I'm really excited for this product. I've learned from my previous products as I made  mistakes each time when it came to scaling whether it be using copyright content, using ppe  ads, and not budgeting properly. This time everything should go much smoother and I think I'll  be able to hit 10k a day with it! I'm also considering buying some insta shoutouts ju

My shopify journey (21)

UPDATE: So its been going great with this new product. First day launch I had $400 in sales. Day 2 of new product(yesterday): 1370 TODAY:  I launched a new store to have as a backup and to be run on another  backup ad account. I launched ads for it aswell. NEW STORE: If you want start shopify, you can click here :   S hopify unlimited days trial. MAIN STORE TODAY Right on 100 orders today on that store! TOTAL TODAY $2,673.25 Im at a qaurter of my daily goal. I hope to hit it my goal by Friday,  or sometime on the weekend. Next update will be at 10k a day Todays my birthday too. Perfect timing as I'll have even more  cash flow now.  Get started with Shopify for FREE! No credit card required!

My shopify journey (17)

I was finding it very difficult to keep track of earnings. So I made a spread sheet for this product  that I'm running to calculate my profit. I just enter in how many were sold and how much I spent  on ads. I have it calculate the daily and the to date amount.  It is a rough estimate as the cad to usd conversion rate changes. And I don't know what the  conversion rate will be when I convert it.  March 6- March 11: Units sold of that 1 product :59 Revenue USD : 1187.05 Shopify transaction fees USD: 52.12 Profit : 1134.92 USD Profit : 1475.40 CAD COGS(cost of goods) CAD: 171.1 Cost of ads CAD: 597.54 Total expenses CAD :768:64 NET PROFIT:706.76 CAD Not bad for 6 days. At my old part time job, it would take  me 2 months to get that much.  Get started with Shopify for FREE! No credit card required!